Sunday, February 24, 2008

And im suffering the fruit of my sins

I really dont know what i had done to deserve all this. God may be punishing me, but Lord, cant you choose a way that is pointing straight at me, instead of going a big round punishing all my family members then i know what you are trying to say?

Im devastated. Totally. I wonder how much i can endure, carry on longer.

Nobody will understand, noone. Period.

My tears, they just flow freely, but im asking myself, is it worth it for this bitch? I dont know. Blood is thicker than water, i know. But how come the thickness suddenly become so thin outta a sudden? How can she possibly be so obstinate? Why is she the only one who can do it? Why not me? I dont feel the warmth in this house anymore. Not that my parents dont try hard to, is some people dont learn how to aprreciate. I love my parents, i really do. But why let this happen to them? No doubt, they are one of the best parents one could ever get. And i love them. But why? WHY?

I dont understand. Why does she have to run away from the consequences for her action, because she is afraid to face it? Then we have to help her bear the consequences.

My dad, he's a guy. Not much of an egoist, but still, with pride. Im proud of him, of his occupation and everything. But he has to go so low, just to make my sister concede to his request. Its just unbearable. My mother, she has the power to instruct us, yet, have to get down on her knees to beg my sister. WHAT HAS MY SISTER FUCKING GAIN FROM DOING ALL THAT?

There's sentence to child abuse. If i ever have th power, im going to add one more, parents abuse. I cannot possibly sit there and do nothing. Not now, not ever, for i love my parents too much.

I mayt be wrong posting all my home affairs in my blog. But tell me, who can truly understand me? God is punishing me for my sins. And im suffocated from all that is happening. Let me die, i'll be more happy that way.

Who will understand the tears of anger?

No comments: